- When Paratta is spelt Parota and Pronounced Brotta and has NOTHING to do with Parantha, but instead looks like this.
- When the waiter suggests Chicken Manchurian as a gravy item for Chappppathhhiy
- When they give you one spoon when you ask for ‘spoon’ to eat your Idlis. And it turns out to be a Teaspoon
- When at 9 pm you want Idli, but they say they don’t serve Idli now because it is lunch time.
- When the line between Cold Drinks and Cool drinks merge and confuse the nuts out of your life.
- When Coke half litre is sold at Rs.2 more because it is marked up with ‘cooling’ charges (and yet, the Coke is as cold as piss of a horse after a race at Mahalaxmi Race Course on a hot day)
- Taking a PTC bus is easier on the heart rate, BP and Adrenalin than taking an autorickshaw.
- If you igore the health hazard above, and still choose instead spend 15 minutes being interviewed by an Autowallah before you can get a ride to a place.
- When you blow up a months saving in travelling by autorickshaws
- When man at the wine shop looks like you gave him an impossible SUDOKU to solve when you ask him ‘do you have Smirnoff?’
- Wine shops sell some obscure brands like MGM Whiskey and ‘Vannila’ Vodka more than other brands the rest of India has heard of.
- Bar tender asks you ‘so how many will you have tonight’ when you place the first order for a drink, because he has to climb two flights of stairs to get each drink
- When the person selling ANYTHING is unaware of the fact that any transaction involving money means the buyer looks for value of some kind
Wait for a more detailed post. Am seriously stressed out here. Have a helluva ranting to do.